How to Watch Online
Participating in church online is a great way to stay connected when you can’t make it in person or if we cannot hold an in-person gathering. There are several ways to watch; you can get started in just a matter of minutes.
What will I see?
The live stream experience is similar to if you went to a church building. You’ll see hosts welcoming you, worship, sermon, and a time of communion and offering.
When can I watch?
We have live online experiences every Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. The service is then available throughout the week.
Where can I watch?
You can watch on YouTube Live or Facebook Live. It’s viewable on a computer, tablet or mobile device as long as the device has internet access.
How to watch on YouTube:
- Go to YouTube.com
- Search for “Northside Christian Church Springfield Mo”
- Click on the Northside Christian Church icon
- Click on the VIDEOS tab
- When the service time is near, you will see a post that says Northside Christian is live
- Click on the picture and the live feed should start
- If you want to chat, you can put a comment in the thread
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make it easier to find us next time you watch online! Posts and notices from your subscribed accounts will show in the Subscriptions tab of your YouTube app.
How to watch on Facebook Live
- Go to Facebook.com/northsidechristianchurch
- Click “Like,” if you are not already a follower of our page.
- Click to our Videos tab to access our Facebook Live or scroll through our recent posts to see the video.
- Open the video and comment as you join us!
Other online resources
- Download the NCC Springfield app to easily connect with our live stream, past messages and sermon notes.
- Consider giving online or via text-to-give during the service as part of your worship. You can go to NorthsideChristianChurch.net/giving or simply text your offering amount to 417-233-1200.
- Connect with us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.