Games. Small groups. Age-specific teaching. Connections. Conversations.
The Middle is designed just for students in grades 5-7 – to encourage them to connect with Christ, to build friendships, to be encouraged to follow Jesus wholeheartedly. Join them on Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
Middle school life groups are offered throughout the school year for students in grades 7 and 8. Sign up for a Life Group today!
What can my student expect in The Middle?
The Middle will be a flexible program, meaning some Sundays may include different aspects or activities than others. Our goal is to meet students where they are at and to encourage them to start owning their faith. Regardless of the week’s program, here’s what will be at our core:
- We will read and speak God’s Word. Our goal is for students to hear the Word of God and to understand how to use it without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
- We will play and grow together. We will help build community by having fun together.
- We will serve and praise actively. What does that mean? When we are serving someone, we want students to take an active role in it. When we worship, we want students to engage in it.
- Any student is welcome. Middle schoolers come in all shapes and sizes, and all are welcome in The Middle.
- We want to know Him and who we are. In a season of life where our bodies, minds, friends and relationships are changing, we need to know the One who doesn’t change.