O Sovereign Lord you made the heavens and the earth….Now Lord consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” Acts 4:29-30
1. Your words have the power of life and death.
2. Your words have Real Consequences.
3. Your words will be judged by God.
4. Your words have the power to corrupt you.
You shape your words then your words shape you
DIRECTIVES FOR WORDS IN WORSHIP:
1. WEIGH WHAT YOU SAY
2. ENGAGE YOUR MIND BEFORE YOU ENGAGE YOUR TONGUE
3. LET YOUR WORDS BE FEW