Ecclesiastes 4, 5:8-9, 8:9-15
Oppression of the poor was common in Solomon’s day and it’s common today.
1. Sinful personal choices
2. Unbiblical world views
3. Disasters and lack of knowledge/technology
4. Great inequalities of power
What does Biblical justice look like?
We have a responsibility to the community:
1. Give opportunities for the poor to work
2. Treat everyone equally with dignity.
3. Recognize and repent of national sin
4.Take personal responsibility
5. Show special concern for the poor and marginalized.