A gratitude adjustment means YOU INCREASE YOUR GRATITUDE FROM SOMETIMES TO ALWAYS
A gratitude adjustment would align you with God’s Word and God’s will.
- They were praising God for the who not the what.
- They were praising God before the provision.
- They were praising God and then he showed up.
Don’t look at your circumstances, look through your circumstances!
LOOK THROUGH YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES BY DOING 3 THINGS
- In every circumstance, pray.
- In every circumstance, petition.
- In every circumstance, pray & petition with thanksgiving.
Here are the 5 things you can always be thankful for:
- Grace that God has shown to you.
- The plans He has for your life.
- His promise to never leave you.
- The changes He’s making in you.
- The home He’s prepared for you.