Do you feel like you can’t get started?
- Maybe you lack the motivation to start
- Maybe you lack the plan to start
- Maybe you are a procrastinator
- Maybe you are a “work-around-er”
22% of practicing Christians have simply stopped attending church this year
Just starting can be one of the hardest parts of doing anything.
What do you do when you feel like you can’t get started?
- Remember Who you are and who you want to become.
- Reflect on where you will be going
Goals set direction but your identity will drive the results that you ultimately want to see.
- Make small incremental changes
Your habits are cumulative in their affect and more powerful than your will.
How to make small incremental changes that stick
- Make it clear.
The keystone habit that will impact every other area of your life is engaging daily in God’s Word.
- Make it simple
- Make it known