Why Should I Let the Bible Guide my Life?
1. IF THE BIBLE GUIDES YOUR LIFE, THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDES YOUR LIFE.
2 Tim 3:16 – All scripture is God breathed..
2. THE BIBLE WILL GUIDE YOU TO SALVATION
3. THE BIBLE WILL MAKE YOU COMPLETE
- Teaching: revealing what is right
- Rebuking: confronting what is not right
- Correcting: restoring to an upright state (how to get right)
- Training: instructing righteousness. (how to stay right!)
The Bible finds us where we are and, with our permission, takes us where we ought to go.
Psalm 25.9: He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
4. THE BIBLE IS SPIRITUALLY REFRESHING
5. THE BIBLE GIVES PRACTICAL WISDOM
6. THE BIBLE BRINGS JOY TO THE HEART
7. THE BIBLE OPENS YOUR EYES (enlightens the eyes)
8. THE BIBLE WARNS YOU SO YOU KNOW WHERE TO PLACE YOUR CONFIDENCE
9. THE BIBLE WILL GIVE YOU GREAT REWARD
If you are convinced, then you will both engage it and submit to it!