The devil’s strategy to drive our soul and our society into ruin is this:
- Deceptive ideas – the Devil
- Play to disordered desires – the flesh
- Normalized in a sinful society – the world
“Who you are today is a result of your thoughts in the past. Who you become in the future will reflect what you think about today.” Pastor Craig Groeschel
The life we have is a reflection of the thoughts we think. What we think determines who we become.
2 Corinthians 10:4
2 Corinthians 10:5
We go to great lengths to protect the brain but we have become negligent about protecting the mind.
Steps to become a thought warrior:
- We need to reject unproductive thoughts.
- We need to filter out bad thoughts.
- We need to surrender every thought.
- We need to promote pure thoughts.
- We need to meditate on godly thoughts.
We are not saying you shape your life with good thoughts; we are saying you shape it with God thoughts.
Live No Lies Resources
Scripture to memorize: 2 Corinthians 10:5
Practice: Complete the Thought Audit
Access the Scripture memorization graphics, practice details and more at the Live No Lies Resources section.