Just for fun
- What is the name of the third worship song we sang today?
- How many instruments on stage can you name?
- What books of the Bible are mentioned in today’s sermon?
Before today’s sermon
Talk about a time when someone showed you an act of generosity. Did they give you something more than you felt you deserved? Why do you think they did that? How did it make you feel?
After today’s sermon
Did you learn anything new about giving and generosity? If so, what was it?
- Reread Acts 4:32-35 and talk about what things would be different about our world if everyone lived by these verses.
- Sometimes does it seem like having money or lots of possessions will make us happy? Why is that? What does the Bible say about that in Ecclesiastes 5:10-11?
- Why is God more concerned about the position of our heart than the amount of money we give?
- See if you can retell the story of Ananias and Sapphira in your own words. (Take a peak at Acts 5 if you need a reminder.)
- Why should we let go of our blessings?