You may be returning to church, coming to church for the very first time or looking for a church home. Whatever your story may be, you’re welcome here.
We currently offer two ways to worship at two worship times: online or in-person at 9:00 and 10:45 a.m.
We are located at 4902 N. State Hwy H in Springfield, Mo., just about 2 miles north of I-44 on Glenstone.
What to expect
- A warm, friendly and casual atmosphere. It’s ok to dress casually; we do!
- Friendly people ready to greet you and help you connect.
- An hour long worship service that includes great music, Bible-based teaching and communion.
- Free HOPE Coffee served in our lobby.
- High quality kids and youth programming offered at every hour in secure environments and facilitated by trained volunteers.
Checking in your children
Programming for children from birth to grade 6 is offered in our main building:
- Upstairs nursery (with adjacent mother’s nursing room): Birth through age 3
- Downstairs Critter Land: Ages 3.5 through Kindergarten
- Downstairs N’Side Kids: First through sixth grade
Upon arrival at one of our two children’s areas (upstairs or downstairs) on any given Sunday, you can expect to be greeted by one of our check-in volunteers. You will be asked for some basic information such as name, grade, age, address, phone number and allergies in order to check your children into our various classes. We take your children’s safety very seriously, therefore you will receive name tags for your kids and matching parent pick up stickers. Each sticker in your family will have a random numeric code. Only the parent with the matching code will be allowed to pick up your kids at the end of services.
All of our trained children’s ministry volunteers have been through a screening process and criminal background check.
Checking in your student
Students in grades 7th through 12th can enjoy a teen worship service in our High School Worship Space, adjacent to our student lobby. Designed for teens by teens, Crave includes worship, communion, prayer time and more.
First-time guests will be greeted by a check-in volunteer who will get them logged in to our system. Your student can check themselves in and out from the Youth Center before/after services, but parents are always welcome to visit.
All of our trained youth ministry volunteers have been through a screening process and criminal background check.