Jesus commanded his followers in Matthew 28:19 to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, Son, and Holy Spirit.”
Experience God’s heart for the nations
The Bible challenges all of us to go to people with the gospel. We encourage followers of Jesus to go to people with the gospel in both their own cultural context and as well as a cross-cultural context. These trips impact God’s kingdom in two ways:
- By blessing the local missionaries and local church – Teams are able to provided the labor and funding to accomplish projects that could not be done on the local level.
- By spiritually influencing the lives of the team members – Our eyes are opened to see the world the way God sees it. Make no mistake about it, an exposure trip can be an incredible spiritual experience.
Piedras Negras, Mexico
Serve with CrossRoads Missions
CrossRoads Missions Mexico works to transform Piedras Negras through working alongside and empowering already-existing ministries by providing encouragement, home ownership opportunities, Christian education, medical clinics and youth programming.
Piedras Negras is at the northern border of the state of Coahuila in Mexico. It sits across the Rio Grande from Eagle Pass, Texas, and is about 150 miles southwest of San Antonio.
This trip will have a medical emphasis.
- September 22-29, 2018
- Cost: $650 (deposit: $100)
- Minimum age: Junior high students with parents
- Deadline: August 1
Serve with Jim and Teri Riley
Jim and Teri Riley are global workers to Honduras. This outreach trip will partner with the work they are doing in their community and through their new retreat center.
- March 7-14, 2019
- Cost: $1800 (deposit: $200)
Serve with Lifeline Christian Mission
Lifeline Christian Mission serves the Grand Goave area of Haiti through community outreach, feeding programs, health services, construction projects and more. This GO trip will include opportunities to serve with these various programs.
- June 24-July 2, 2019
- Cost: $2000 (deposit: $250)
- Minimum age: junior high with a parent