Celebrate 50 years of Northside during our annual church picnic on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
What to expect
- A pre-wrapped, pre-packaged supper of hot dogs, chips and bottled drinks
- A few inflatable games, like soccer dart
- Tye dye t-shirts
- 50th anniversary documentary
- Lawn games, like corn hole and Kan jam
- Several food and drink stations to minimize lines
All activities will be available from start to finish (unless we run out of t-shirts), so you are welcome to come and go as you please.
How to help
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets.
- Spread out across the church property. We’ll be using our new east parking lot and the adjacent grassy areas.
- Wash your hands often. We’ll have lots of sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- Scrub in and out when participating in activities.
- Consider wearing a mask when you can’t maintain your distance.