Bullfrogs & Butterflies is a one day event at MBC for 1st & 2nd grade kids and their parents. This will be a fun hands on event exploring the truth of God’s word through His creation at our beloved Bible camp.
9:00 – Check in & explore
9:30 – Worship & Teaching
10:00 – Small Group Activities
Noon – Lunch
1:00 – Small Group Activities
3:00 – Refresh & Regroup
3:30 – Worship & Teaching
4:00 – Dismissal
|Theme Verse||Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2 (NLT)|
|Cost||$25 – Includes lunch, snacks, materials, and activity supplies.|
|Registration Information||Every registered camper must register & attend with a supervising adult (16 years or older) such as a parent, grandparent or friend’s parent. One parent/adult may attend at no charge. If two or more parents/adults want to attend, please pay $10 (for each additional adult) to cover food costs, etc. Children may not be dropped off to attend by themselves unless arrangements are made in advance. Northside Christian Church is not providing group transportation for this event. We will meet at the camp. If you need help with transportation please use the email address below to make arrangements. Tiffany Blum will be our NCC staff leader at the camp.
We want to make it possible for every camper to attend! If you need help working out some of the details please email Tiffany@northsidechristianchurch.net if…
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS – If anyone from your family has attended an MBC camp session or event please DO NOT create a new account. Follow these steps to prevent duplicate families in the camp database (and from having to enter all your information from scratch):
- Under “Sign In” and click “reset password”.
- Submit your email address and the reset link will be sent to you.
- If you receive the message “That email address entered does not match our records” you may want to try another email your may have used to register in the past, if it’s still a valid email address.
- Check your email and follow instructions to create a new password.
- Only if your email is not recognized then “return to login” and create an account under “New User Sign In”