Bullfrogs & Butterflies is a band new event at MBC for 1st & 2nd grade kids and their parents. This will be a fun one-day hands on event exploring the truth of God’s word through His creation at our beloved Bible camp.
9:00 – Check in & explore
9:30 – Worship & Teaching
10:00 – Small Group Activities
Noon – Lunch
1:00 – Small Group Activities
3:00 – Refresh & Regroup
3:30 – Worship & Teaching
4:00 – Dismissal
|Theme Verse||Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2 (NLT)|
|Cost||$25 – Includes lunch, snacks, materials, and activity supplies.|
|Registration Information||Every registered camper must register & attend with a supervising adult (16 years or older). This one parent/adult may attend at no additional charge. Do both parents want to attend? That’s great! Please pay $10 (for each additional adult) to cover food costs, etc. Northside Christian Church is not providing sponsors or transportation for this event. If you cannot go feel free to send your child with a friend and their parent. Bethany Buffington will be our NCC staff leader at the camp.|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS – If anyone from your family has attended an MBC camp session or event please DO NOT create a new account. Follow these steps to prevent duplicate families in the camp database (and from having to enter all your information from scratch):
- Under “Sign In” and click “reset password”.
- Submit your email address and the reset link will be sent to you.
- If you receive the message “That email address entered does not match our records” you may want to try another email your may have used to register in the past, if it’s still a valid email address.
- Check your email and follow instructions to create a new password.
- Only if your email is not recognized then “return to login” and create an account under “New User Sign In”