Children’s Christmas Program
You’re invited to join us as Northside’s Children’s Choir presents the full length Christmas musical on Sunday, Dec 10 at 4:30pm in the main adult worship center.
Doors open for general admission at 4:00pm (No seat saving)
If you need childcare for Infant to 3 year olds please register below. Nursery rooms will open at 4:15pm.
Can’t attend in person? Watch the live stream at: https://youtube.com/user/NorthsideChristian
Important dates & times for choir kids:
Sunday, Nov. 26 – NO Choir Rehearsal (Thanksgiving Break) – Keep listening and practicing your music. (Music Tracks)
Sunday, Dec. 3, 5:30-7:30ish (we may go a little long) – Drop off and pick up in the main adult worship center at Entrance 2. We will meet on the stage. (To prepare for this stage practice we will clear the stage and put our risers in place, and we could use a few parents with muscle to help make this happen right after the 10:30 service. Please let me know if you can help.)
Wednesday Practice Dec. 6 – 6:00-7:30 – All choir rehearsal on the main stage
Saturday Dress Rehearsal: Dec. 9 -9:00am-12:30pm
- With costumes, lights and sound in the main adult worship center.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Children need to wear black pants of any type (dress pants, sweatpants, leggings, or black jeans are fine) and black or dark colored shoes (no light up shoes). Some years I have let kids wear black/dark socks but this year everyone needs to wear shoes. Some characters are dressed in a different costume for the entirety of the program so those kids will NOT need to wear black pants. (If this applies to your child you will be contacted directly about their costume.)
The Big Day! – DECEMBER 10TH
Sunday Morning — 8:30am
- Sing one song for both 9:00 & 10:30 services. (Meet at entrance 4)
- Wear whatever you want – we will save our choir t-shirts for the full performance.
- Feel free to leave after we sing at the beginning of 10:30 service
Sunday Afternoon — 3:30pm
- 3:00-3:30 — Kids arrive to put on their choir t-shirt and give their other shirt and belongings back to their parents.
- 3:30 — Be ready to go! We will meet in The Middle to warm up and go over the last details.
- Kids wear black pants and black/dark shoes and choir t-shirt unless their character requires a different costume for the entirety of the performance.
Full Performance — 4:30pm